Help Center - Frequently Asked Questions
- Upload your own videos, check out the videos your friends have uploaded, or just search through millions of videos to watch! If it's on Youtube, you can find it on MeetMe.
- Go to the Video section and click "Add Video."
There are three different ways to add video to your profile: paste code for a Youtube video, search Youtube for the video, or upload your own. To upload your own, you'll have to log in to Youtube and upload the video there. If you logged into Youtube via the MeetMe Video section, your new video will be added to MeetMe once it finishes uploading.
- Go to the My Videos area of the Video section and click the "My Video Playlist" tab. There you'll see a list of videos you've uploaded or saved as a favorite (excluding videos you've marked as private, which would not appear on your profile).
Drag and drop the videos on this page to reorder them. The top 10 videos in your video playlist will appear on your profile, with the video in the #1 spot appearing by default when your profile is first viewed. Don't forget to click the "Save Playlist" button to confirm your changes when you're done editing.
- If you need to report inappropriate content or behavior you have observed on MeetMe, always click the icon in the top right-hand corner of the page that contains the inappropriate material. From there, you will be given a form to send in a detailed report.
MeetMe Applications and Features
Ads and Business Solutions
Type of Inquiry:
Report Abuse: If you need to report inappropriate content or behavior you have observed on MeetMe, do not submit feedback here. Instead, click the
REPORT ABUSE!icon on the top right-hand corner of the page containing the inappropriate material.
Top 10 Questions
- MeetMe is, simply put, where friends meet! MeetMe uses an array of social discovery applications in order to connect you to our incredible and friendly members, making us the best place to make friends and meet new people near you!
- MeetMe is different from other social networks. On MeetMe, you can:
- Browse Locals to meet great people near you
- Find out what everyone's up to in the Feed
- Video chat and play games with new friends in Live
- Earn Lunch Money playing dozens of Games
- And play many more social games!
So, jump right in, set up your Profile, and find some new friends in your area with Browse People!
- Browse Locals to meet great people near you
- Go to the Forgot Password page and enter your email address. Instructions for resetting your password will be emailed to you.
- You can download the official MeetMe app for iPhone and iPod from the iTunes store.
- You can download the official MeetMe app for Android from the Google Play store.
- The Spotlight consists of three features you can activate with MeetMe Credits, all of which are designed to help you meet more people faster (and get a hefty popularity boost, too).
With the Homepage Spotlight, you can put your photo and a brief message on everyone's homepage, resulting in lots of profile visitors and friend requests while you're featured there.
Match Spotlight helps you get more views in Match, which means more potential secret admirers seeing you and more of them clicking "Yes" on you!
You can also promote your feed posts with Live Feed Spotlight. Just click the "Make #1!" button under one of your own posts, and it will be pinned to the top of Live Feed for people who may be interested in you!
- Here are just a few of the things you can do with Credits, with more coming soon ...
- Homepage Spotlight -- Put yourself on top of the homepage for everyone to see! You'll be front and center for everyone that uses MeetMe and see your profile views skyrocket!
- Match Spotlight -- Get to the front of the line! You'll have priority in Match, substantially increasing the number of secret admirers you get. Could this be the start of something special?
- Live Feed Spotlight -- Have something to say you want everyone to see? A spotlighted Live Feed post will be stuck to the top of the Feed for everyone to see. Get more comments than ever and create a great discussion!
- MeetMe profiles by default are available for other members of the MeetMe community to view. To restrict who can view your profile, click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Within "Privacy" is the setting "Who can view my profile?" Choose your desired level of privacy, then make sure to click the "Save" button to confirm your selection.
- To access your Block List, click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of any page. Within "Privacy," click the "See which users you have blocked" link. You'll then see a list of everyone you've blocked; each one has a "Remove block" link so that you can unblock them if you choose.
To go directly to your Block list, click here now.
- Back in 2005, we started myYearbook in our high school as a way to make new friends. Today, people of all ages use it for the same purpose: we're now the largest service for meeting new people in the United States, and we're growing fast in many other countries too.
Yet the name "myYearbook" makes most people think of reconnecting with old classmates, not making new friends. So at long last, we decided to change the name to something that says what our service really means, even to people who haven't used it yet.
MeetMe was the clear winner over hundreds of other potential names, based on feedback from many thousands of members. Everything you love about myYearbook will still be at MeetMe -- you may not even notice a difference!