Help Center - Frequently Asked Questions
- Only your "Top Friends" will be displayed in the Friends box on your profile. To make changes, click on the "Edit My Top Friends" link located on the right side of the "Friends" box. Drag your friends to their desired position and click on the "Save Top Friends" button.
- To see who viewed your profile, click on the "My Profile Views" link in the Profile dropdown at the top of every page.
- To edit your profile information, click on the "Edit Profile" and “Edit Information” links located within the "Basic" and “Personal” information tabs.
- To select which boxes appear on your profile, click on the "Manage Profile Boxes" link located under your profile picture. Uncheck the box next to each section you wish to hide. When finished, click on the "Save & Close" link.
- MeetMe profiles by default are available for other members of the MeetMe community to view. To restrict who can view your profile, click on the "Settings" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Under the "Privacy" tab is the setting "Who can view my profile?" Choose your desired level of privacy, then make sure to click the "Save" button to confirm your selection.
- There are certain words that cannot be included in the first name or last name fields (for example "admin").
MeetMe Applications and Features
Ads and Business Solutions
Type of Inquiry:
Report Abuse: If you need to report inappropriate content or behavior you have observed on MeetMe, do not submit feedback here. Instead, click the
REPORT ABUSE!icon on the top right-hand corner of the page containing the inappropriate material.
Top 10 Questions
- MeetMe is, simply put, where friends meet! MeetMe uses an array of social discovery applications in order to connect you to our incredible and friendly members, making us the best place to make friends and meet new people near you!
- Go to the Forgot Password page and enter your email address. Instructions for resetting your password will be emailed to you.
- You can download the official MeetMe app for iPhone and iPod from the iTunes store.
- You can download the official MeetMe app for Android from the Google Play store.
- The Spotlight consists of two features you can activate with MeetMe Credits, all of which are designed to help you meet more people faster (and get a hefty popularity boost, too).
Match Spotlight helps you get more views in Match, which means more potential secret admirers seeing you and more of them clicking "Yes" on you!
You can also promote your feed posts with Feed Spotlight. Just click the "Make #1!" button under one of your own posts, and it will be pinned to the top of Feed for people who may be interested in you!
- Here are just a few of the things you can do with Credits, with more coming soon ...
- Match Spotlight -- Get to the front of the line! You'll have priority in Match, substantially increasing the number of secret admirers you get. Could this be the start of something special?
- Live Feed Spotlight -- Have something to say you want everyone to see? A spotlighted Live Feed post will be stuck to the top of the Feed for everyone to see. Get more comments than ever and create a great discussion!
- MeetMe profiles by default are available for other members of the MeetMe community to view. To restrict who can view your profile, click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Within "Privacy" is the setting "Who can view my profile?" Choose your desired level of privacy, then make sure to click the "Save" button to confirm your selection.
- To access your Block List, click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of any page. Within "Privacy," click the "See which users you have blocked" link. You'll then see a list of everyone you've blocked; each one has a "Remove block" link so that you can unblock them if you choose.
To go directly to your Block list, click here now.
- Back in 2005, we started myYearbook in our high school as a way to make new friends. Today, people of all ages use it for the same purpose: we're now the largest service for meeting new people in the United States, and we're growing fast in many other countries too.
Yet the name "myYearbook" makes most people think of reconnecting with old classmates, not making new friends. So at long last, we decided to change the name to something that says what our service really means, even to people who haven't used it yet.
MeetMe was the clear winner over hundreds of other potential names, based on feedback from many thousands of members. Everything you love about myYearbook will still be at MeetMe -- you may not even notice a difference!